Paper Bag Mouse Puppet Craft
What you’ll need to make the paper bag mouse puppet craft:
Paper bags (1 per child)
Pink pom poms
Paper Bag Mouse Puppet Craft Directions
- Before starting the activity with kids, cut out two brown ears (or white if you use white paper bags) and two pink ear centers. Cut out six strips of black paper to make whiskers.
- Set aside a set of ears, a set of whiskers, two googly eyes, a paper bag, and a pom pom for each kid.
- When the children are ready to make the craft, show them how to fold down the two corners of the bag and glue it so the puppet looks more mouse-like.
- Show the kids how to glue on the eyes, whiskers, ears, and nose to the mouse.
- On the flap under the mouse’s nose, you can color a red oval for a tongue, or leave it blank.
- Show the kids how to put the puppet on and open and close the mouth.
Young kids will have a blast making their mouse talk.