Literacy Center Ideas:
- Letter Q mini-book (included)
- Letter Q worksheets (included)
- Letter Q activities packet (included)
- Quiet Cricket Activity packet (included)
- Giggle Giggle Quack activities packet (included)
- Spot and Dot the letter Q
All of the activities included above can be bought in our store/(You may use your account funds to pay for these lessons!)
Story Time Ideas:
- Read and plan a Q and U wedding! Have a wedding shower where children bring in things that begin with Q. Have a wedding ceremony and a reception. Everything needed is included in the letter Q activity pack (included)
Writing Time Ideas:
- Help the students with writing and making up questions! As a class, talk about what questions are and come up with several questions. Then have students work in pairs on coming up with a few questions each. Have a question and answer session…students can ask each other (or you) questions.
- Learn about how quilts are made
- Make quilts out of watercolor
- Make a class quilt. You can each make a picture and then put it up like a bulletin board quilt.
- Wear a crown and be a queen for a day
- Make a list of Q words together
- Play a game: Who’s the quickest! This can be just a race across the room…OR, divide into teams and have a relay race.