Literacy Center Ideas:
- Letter K mini-book (included)
- Letter K worksheets (included)
- Letter K Lesson Plan Activities (included)
- Letter K Beginning Sound Game (included)
- Spot and Dot the letter K
All of the activities included above can be bought in our store/(You may use your account funds to pay for these lessons!)
Story Time Ideas:
- In my opinion, the 2 best stories for the letter K are the Emperor and the Kite, and Katy No-Pocket. Read both of these stories…
- Both of these stories are good for discussing beginning, middle, and end, plot, character and setting. There are activities in the Letter K pack to help further reinforce these concepts.
Writing Center Ideas:
- Talk about Kangaroos and Koalas and have the students choose which animal they like best and write an opinion prompt on why they like the one animal over the other (included) in letter K pack. Compare/Contrast Koalas and Kangaroos.
- Have the students imagine what life would be like if they owned a kangaroo or koala… write a prompt about this.
- Fly a Kite
- Make a crown (included) and become a king for the day.
- Make a list of things that start with the letter K